Code of Conduct
You are a Representative of your Community. Your personal conduct, both in and out of the conference, reflects upon you and your community.
It’s a Matter of Respect
You are a guest and through the simple show of respect you can assure yourself and the other delegates a warm and memorable gathering.
- Respect for all the participants of the conference.
- Respect for the social/cultural values of youth from other communities.
- Respect for regulations and standards set down by the organizing body and host community.
- Respect for people of the host organization (staff, volunteers, guests, presenters, service personnel).
Disciplinary Policies and Procedures
We ask that ALL participants and chaperones respect the event curfew of 11:30 pm. Participants are asked to be at their accommodations by the curfew time.
In recreational activities, participants will represent their community with dignity, personal integrity, and spirit of good sportsmanship and fair play. Please bring proper clothing and shoes.
Youth will not be allowed in or allowed to leave without a chaperone.
2) Chaperones must arrive, stay and leave with youth.
3) There is no exit/re-entry: df one youth wants to leave, the entire group must leave. Chaperones must remain with their youth until the end of the dance or until the group decides to leave together.
4) Everyone will be searched prior to entry and required to check all bags, purses and coats. Sweaters and hats are permitted, but not recommended; the ballroom gets warm. The only exceptions will be bags necessary to carry medical items that cannot fit in a pocket.
5) Zero tolerance for drugs or alcohol use, and no outside food or drinks.
6) Offenders of these rules will not be permitted entrance and may be removed from the event